Lost or Stolen Cards FAQs
1. What do I do if my cards are lost or stolen?
If your registered payment cards are ever lost or stolen, please contact us immediately. You can call us at 1-877-738-5979, our representatives will immediately notify your bank or card issuer.
2. How do I register my cards and is this something I have to do?
We strongly recommend you register your payment cards since only registered payment cards can be reported as lost or stolen. To register your payment cards, please go to the Registry page.
3. Is there a limit to the number of cards I can register?
No, there is no limit to the number of cards you can register with MyIdentityAssist.
4. Can I register both credit and debit cards?
Yes, you can register any type of payment cards, including credit and debit cards.
5. Can I register my loyalty points cards?
Yes, you can register your loyalty points cards or any other retail cards; however, they will not be monitored online and cannot be reported as lost or stolen through MyIdentityAssist.
6. Do I need to contact my bank or card issuer directly to have my lost/stolen cards cancelled/reissued?
Possibly, as some banks or financial institutions do not accept requests from third parties to cancel or reissue cards. MyIdentityAssist will let you know if you need to take any action on your part.